*insert extensively written, nearly poetic post about how Percy has gotten sick enough for Molly Weasley to get him TWO sick-leaves and Percy thinks his parchment paper writer's screen is thoroughly mutilated because... he thinks he might have run his muggle transportation contraption over it, but he is not completely sure.*
Percy and the entity known as life are not building that wonderful rapport that Percy continuously envisioned for them. in fact, Percy is just like:
but unfortunately, then life is like:
Percy and the entity known as life are not building that wonderful rapport that Percy continuously envisioned for them. in fact, Percy is just like:
but unfortunately, then life is like:
Percy has been having such impossible, deplorable difficulties with life in all his existence. life and him do not seem to agree on much, such as the fact that Percy has not yet found his mystical, internal source of energy and vitality without the use of hallucinogenic potions, that he does not agree with the idea of having to go to an afternoon tutorial after he is finished with his morning studying sessions in the hospital, and he thoroughly believes that a sandwich is not lunch, it is a snack.




Sammy--- did you run over your laptop with your car????? :D
ReplyDeleteAlso - hope you're feeling better! xo
Awww, Sammy :( It breaks my heart to know you're feeling so rotten. You of all people don't deserve to feel like this. You are one of the best people I know, and I wish life would be kinder to you.
ReplyDeleteMessage me if you need to, okay? And don't forget that I love you and you mean the world to me <3
xxxx
Hey there,
ReplyDeleteWe used to be friends on here, but it has truly been a very long time. I was just catching up on your blog and wanted to say that I'm so sorry you feel so bad about life. You were the first person to welcome me to blogspot, and your comments on my posts always made my day. You are the first person to meet any of us with kind words after a particularly rough post, and I hope you know what an impact you've had on so many people in this community. Anyway, I hope you post again soon and that you feel much better!
<3 Lee
how... how did you run over your computer?
ReplyDeleteI APOLOGIZE SINCERELY FOR LAUGHING.
<3 <3 <3
Was it one of those "I totally thought I put the car in reverse" moments? Lil Bro#1 went through the garage door doing that.
Life is stupid. Come live with me in the boonies and we can live off the grid, make our own whisky, adopt all the cats, and become high functioning alcoholics who spend every evening binge watching something or other on netflix.
I love you.