Monday, January 1

a short, belated owl to Father Christmas.

dear Father Christmas, this December, besides telling Percy that he has failed not succeeding in his paediatrics exam, you have given him a motor vehicle collision that resulted in him losing his muggle transportation contraption created by Flyte and Barker. he had replaced it... with the same exact model. you then confiscated his ancient, convulsion-prone muggle fellytone, so he had to replace that as well! to add on, his Quidditch watch that he has had for approximately 1 1/2 yeas now has last been seen in a café that dared to serve the most unholy rose lattes, and Percy is suspecting that you were involved in its disappearance. during this time period, you have also given Percy AND the rest of his mates a psychiatry-induced depression! he spent the past two months in a fog AND a state... AND he'd also put on half a stone!  
in honour of the new year and all the oppressed cocoa beans in the world, Percy resolved not to give Father Christmas anymore chocolate biccies! i hope you choke on your custard creams, you fat miserable git! 

4 comments:

  1. I just read an article that said chocolate may go extinct within 40 years if we don't figure out how to adapt it to climate change. Can you imagine life without chocolate? Father Christmas must be suffering.

    I have also failed a wee bit, my Evidence-Based Practice class, though by virtue of not completing the massive research paper due by end of term on Dec 31 I'll just have to add it to my work this semester

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my dearest, as you mentioned in your previous post, failing at least one exam is super common, I've been where you are! Also where you are is my anger at Père Noël for the loss of MY muggle transportation, though through 3 breakdowns this month, not an accident and I truly hope you're alright!!) I'm going to be picking up a Firebolt later this week I hope.
    Hopefully things turn around in the new year since things ended off so Shitty! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ps, did you miss me?❤️

    ReplyDelete