today, Percy memorised how to take a paediatric history. he was not undoubtedly methodical despite the fact that he is an graphorn-sized infant with attachment issues... mostly to quixotic goals and expectations.
he then went to the most prodigious hospital in his country as a test-drive for his college, where he might be assigned an either vile or splendiferous post to (an August goal) and concluded in the fifteen minutes that he was there that he would presumably end up in Azkaban trying to park (!!) in that forlorn building
he also bought: new (x, x) Ben and Jerry's (including the holy gem that is this non-dairy Ben and Jerry's), enough Cadbury to make Ambrosius Flume sick, a truly uninspired and awful September-October copy of a Seventeen magazine (PS. Percy cannot wait for the next one!!), his first ever malicious-looking Kind bar and a box of newly found Nakd Banana Crunch. it's made with soya protein crunchies. they apparently... crunch.
in conclusion, Percy cannot keep a sickle in his pocket for longer than twenty seconds.
which reminds Percy to mention that his blog title, "Percy nearly broke his teeth on a silver sickle embedded in his slice" refers a short scene in The Philosopher's Stone. the scene illustrates the fact that Percy is both lucky and unlucky. he is lucky because evidently, it is tradition to put a silvery token in a slice of Christmas pudding. this symbolises that the person that gets that token is lucky... but Percy is also SO unlucky because he nearly broke his teeth on... well, his own luck.
he also did 155 burpees today. now, he has the burp...ees. and the impending heart burn.
he then went to the most prodigious hospital in his country as a test-drive for his college, where he might be assigned a
he also bought: new (x, x) Ben and Jerry's (including the holy gem that is this non-dairy Ben and Jerry's), enough Cadbury to make Ambrosius Flume sick, a truly uninspired and awful September-October copy of a Seventeen magazine (PS. Percy cannot wait for the next one!!), his first ever malicious-looking Kind bar and a box of newly found Nakd Banana Crunch. it's made with soya protein crunchies. they apparently... crunch.
in conclusion, Percy cannot keep a sickle in his pocket for longer than twenty seconds.
which reminds Percy to mention that his blog title, "Percy nearly broke his teeth on a silver sickle embedded in his slice" refers a short scene in The Philosopher's Stone. the scene illustrates the fact that Percy is both lucky and unlucky. he is lucky because evidently, it is tradition to put a silvery token in a slice of Christmas pudding. this symbolises that the person that gets that token is lucky... but Percy is also SO unlucky because he nearly broke his teeth on... well, his own luck.
he also did 155 burpees today. now, he has the burp...ees. and the impending heart burn.

Ben & Jerry's as always makes everything better. The solar eclipse was beautiful and familyjad mostly behaved themselves. Pic is of me :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I wish you'd post more too. Tell me about Lee Jordan?
DeleteI feel like all I do now is cuddle with my friend and eat ice cream with her and play video games and I'm blaming most of the icecream on you haha.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your lovely comments you always make my day when I see youve written something <3
Love you Sammy ^^
I've been wondering about the origin of your blog title. And I've asked the HP fans in my house about Percy but I've been told he is a, um, "secondary" character. Pfff. Not here, he's not!
ReplyDeleteYour medical adventures sound unpleasant. but also challenging and important. You deserve rewards. 155 burpees sounds like a lot...though I dont know how do a burpee so I cant say for sure. I watched my crush do some in a video once. Unfortunately I was not paying attention to her form. (Well, I was.. but, um...yeah)
Long overdue comment reply!
"You've been churning out posts whilst i've been busy doing nothing now, have you?"
I was, but apparently my commenting has halted completely. Guess I ran out of steam this past week :/
"i always hope to be matched up with the love of my life Grant Gustin but yeah, that's never gonna happen. based on the Twitter one, my match was Shakira based on my personality, Charlie Sheen based on my needs (?) and Liam Payne based on my value."
I did not know who this Grant Gustin fellow was so I looked him up, and...ah yes. I see why he would be your dream guy. ..Charlie Sheen suits your needs? Not unless you "need" a drug habit!
"you can be more neurotic than John Green you mean?"
I know it sounds impossible...but if I had a YouTube channel, you'd see how. Also, part of the reason why I'm not able to finish a novel is because my thought patterns are so scattered that I cant freakin focus. So, in a way, you're right: I could never be more neurotic than John Green while also sitting in his proverbial chair.
"is that a picture of you? 'cause i'd rather be talking to that guy than the bleached hair wannabe. honestly."
Oh, you're too sweet, Sam. That is the most recent pic of me, yes (though its at least a year old). And you'd be the only girl alive who would choose "that guy" over Alex Pettyfer. (Also an old pic, but I held onto it for a story I was writing...and because that's how I wish I looked.)
"why would i move to Canada? i think the heat here is alright, so i'm just imagining going anywhere where there's an actual winter and i might curl up and die."
Fair point. I love Canada though. And I'd prefer it if you moved to the USA but...you know...Trump. :(
"let me know the verdict on Master of Puppets." It's okay. I still love Lightning though. Fade To Black, man. Cant beat it.
I hope you are in a good mood today Sam, though I know it can be difficult to decide it some days.
:-)