2. read more important, sophisticated-looking literature. even if Percy thinks Fahrenheit 451 depicts a unsettling relationship between the girl and main character and that he would much rather curl up with a copy of The Beach Café (which Percy was absolutely stoked to realise that it is just one book in a series).
3. vomit in an go to the amusement park and ride that swirly ride that might give Percy an undiagnosed mild concussion, a bruised arm and a fractured rib like last time. note: do not attempt when menstruating.
4. convince his mother, Molly Weasley, that the world would not suddenly combust into ashes, Floo powder and dust if Percy drives farther than oh, 10 minutes away from his house (unfeasible task currently pending).
5. comprehend why his mother, Molly, sees the way he wears his important paranormal headscarf as a venial sin.
7. now that he has perfected his recipe for his warm gnocchi salad (approx. 100g gnocchi, roasted mushrooms, eggplant, onions and corn tossed with spinach or kale, with an olive oil dressing, topped with
8. use his horde of electronic copies of Seventeen magazines, of which he has skimmed through, categorised by month and year, and then sub-categorised for personal
1. Percy implied fairy nargles in this blog post, thus absolving him of any responsibility to explain his inability to maintain a post for any longer than Silvanus Kettleburn contemplated writing his name on his underpants.

OOOOOOOOOOOHH MY GOODNESS WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
ReplyDeleteCoffee drinks with matcha? BLEH
ReplyDeleteimportant paranormal headscarf <-- I love that
army pants and flip flops--a classic style that will never go out of fashion
I hope you accomplish all of your August goals, you're off to a good start it seems. (No idea how one would categorize/sub-categorize electronic magazines..or how it would take a whole month to do so..but i hope that work is not wasted. I have about a hundred bookmarks to plow through - some of which are year-old sports articles I'll likely never read, and some are hour-long podcasts I'll likely never listen to.
ReplyDeleteThat picture really says it all. I know that's how I feel after a caffeinated beverage. (though if I dont get my caffeine I feel very noticeably grumpy)
Glad to see you posting again Sam xx