the best part of today was Percy realising that the one-minute walk from the mall to his muggle transportation contraption was enough to transform Ginny's ice-blended taro bubble tea with tapioca balls into a purple puddle. it was very magical.
It's far too hot to live where you do, I insist that you move to America..er, North America..er, Canada
This is a very important daily reminder. Thank you for posting it.
Comment reply:
"Ride the Lightning is so not my kind of album." I took the girls to the library yesterday and borrowed some CDs including Master of Puppets. Because now I have to compare the two.
"You know who used to say that? Joy.") "if that's a joke, it's a really bad one. i love it. :)
I wish it was..well, my whole thing with Joy was a bad joke. But yes, a girl named Joy reblogged the quote about joy. Though technically, Joy is her middle name.
"ah, next blog post talking about that... i'll read that one day. i'm very lazy today you must excuse me."
You're not lazy at all! You wrote your own blog post, commented on my blog post, and surely read/comment on many others. On a work day.
Besides, my latest was just a quick thing I threw together to kill time before my niece's bday party. it..could have been better.
Wowzers that sounds unbearably hot - come to New Hampshire! Our summers are comparably cool (although we complain about them) and our winters are long and dark and icy-cold :P
It's far too hot to live where you do, I insist that you move to America..er, North America..er, Canada
ReplyDeleteThis is a very important daily reminder. Thank you for posting it.
Comment reply:
"Ride the Lightning is so not my kind of album." I took the girls to the library yesterday and borrowed some CDs including Master of Puppets. Because now I have to compare the two.
"You know who used to say that? Joy.") "if that's a joke, it's a really bad one. i love it. :)
I wish it was..well, my whole thing with Joy was a bad joke. But yes, a girl named Joy reblogged the quote about joy. Though technically, Joy is her middle name.
"ah, next blog post talking about that... i'll read that one day. i'm very lazy today you must excuse me."
You're not lazy at all! You wrote your own blog post, commented on my blog post, and surely read/comment on many others. On a work day.
Besides, my latest was just a quick thing I threw together to kill time before my niece's bday party. it..could have been better.
Hope you're having a lovely day. :-)
Saaaaaaam it must be incredibly hot over there then wow. Come to California haha I mean it's still warm over here. But not taro-melting-hot.
ReplyDeleteAlso we have zumba and ben and jerrys . think about it.
love u
I've missed you <3
ReplyDeleteAlso tapioca in a beverage sounds alarming. I sometimes call tapioca pudding "fish eye pudding."
ReplyDeleteWowzers that sounds unbearably hot - come to New Hampshire! Our summers are comparably cool (although we complain about them) and our winters are long and dark and icy-cold :P
ReplyDelete